There are so many people who are working to advance the Camunda community as a whole. These include project maintainers, individual contributors, and community members, all of whom lend their extraordinary talents to help improve the Camunda open source ecosystem.
In an effort to thank these community members for their contributions, we’re introducing the Camunda Community Awards! If you know of an individual whom you feel is deserving of being nominated for a Camunda Community award, we would love to hear from you! Here are the following things to keep in mind when nominating someone for a Camunda Community Award:
- What makes this person unique in terms of their contributions to Camunda?
- Have they helped you, or others, get started with Camunda and BPMN?
- Are they helpful, friendly, and collaborative?
- Are they great at organizing meetups, squashing bugs, or helping to spread the word about Camunda to those outside of the community?
- Are they “chopping wood and carrying water,” by completing tasks that are often thankless and make the open source community a better place?
If a Camunda community member [Defined as anyone who is not a current or past Camunda employee!] has had a positive impact on you, we highly encourage you to nominate them for this award. Nominations will open on March 8th, 2021, with the nomination period closing on April 15th, 2021. Award winners notified by April 20th, 2021.
The top three individuals nominated during the voting period and agreed upon by our voting committee will be declared the winners of the 2021 Camunda Community Award.
You can nominate someone now by filling out the form, and don’t forget to register for the Camunda Community Summit, happening on April 27th-April 28th, 2021 to find out the winners!